Click to buy:-
What is Oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a generic and prescription drug for pain. It belongs to a group of medicines called Opioids. In the streets, opioids are also known as narcotics. Narcotic (opioid) is a drug that interacts with opioid receptors inside the human brain, resulting in pain relief and relaxation. This opioid medication is typically used to treat moderate to severe pain and available in several different forms, including tablets, capsules, and liquids.
This opioid substance was produced first in Germany in 1916, and the first time introduced in the United States in the year 1939. In the United States, Oxycodone is a schedule II-controlled substance and a common drug of abuse.
Types of Oxycodone
There are two types of medication: extended-release Oxycodone and immediate-release Oxycodone. Also known as the ER form and IR form. Immediate-release formulation of Oxycodone (like Percocet) works more quickly and help to relieve an as-needed basis pain. Another one (ER) works slowly and releases small doses of opioid over 12 hours and typically prescribed for patients with cancer, chronic ongoing pain, and patients who recently had an operation.
Brand names of Oxycodone
Oxycodone is available for sale in the U.S. under some popular brand names. You may buy Oxycodone Online under these given below brand names;
Single-agent drugs (contains only Oxycodone)
- Xtamza ER
- Roxicet, etc.
When is Oxycodone unsafe to take?
As mentioned above, Oxycodone is a controlled substance and may be dangerous in some adverse conditions and when misusing the drug. It is an effective drug for treating pain, but it is highly addictive. It would help if you used Oxycodone only when it is necessary to use and prescribed by a medical professional.
Do not use Oxycodone if you are/have;
- Allergic to Oxycodone or any other opioid
- Severe breathing problems or asthma
- A blockage in your stomach or intestine
- Nursing mother or a pregnant lady.
To make sure this opioid medication is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have or had any of given below conditions – before you order Oxycodone online;
- A head injury, seizures or brain tumor
- Breathing problems
- Mental illness or drug/alcohol addiction
- Lung disease, liver and kidney disease
- A thyroid disorder, urination problems
- Problems with your gallbladder.
It is important to take certain necessary precautions to get the maximum benefit of the drug and avoid the adverse effects of medication. You should follow all the instructions written in your prescription label and take Oxycodone precisely as prescribed by your doctor.
It would help if you did not use Oxycodone through overdoses, and it can cause you severe symptoms not good for your health.
Side effects of Oxycodone treatment
In adverse conditions, Oxycodone can cause common to severe side effects including;
- Cold sweats, chills, and confusion
- Labored or difficulty breathing
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, and faintness while changing a sitting position
- Tightness in the chest
- Fever and twitching
- Swelling of the arms, hands, lower legs and face
- Chest pain and cough
- Blood in the urine
- The decrease in the frequency of urination or decreased urine output
- Difficult or painful urination
- Dry mouth, dizziness, and fainting
- Pounding and irregular or running heartbeat or pulse
- The feeling of heat or warmth
- Headaches, nausea and severe constipation
- Unusual weakness or tiredness
- Significant weight gain or loss
- Vomiting, etc.
- Change in consciousness
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
- Decreased awareness or responsiveness
- Extreme drowsiness
- Loss of consciousness
- No muscle tone or movement
- Severe sleepiness, etc.
It is not a complete list of side effects; some other conditions can also occur. Take immediate medical help if you have any of the above given or other abnormal symptoms while using this medication.
Click to buy:-
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!